Tagit Solutions Inc. is an enterprise-software company providing a suite of applications and rapid deployment tools for simplifying adoption of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) or Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) technologies in industrial facilities, corporate enterprises, government agencies and educational institutes.
Join us and help our existing customers like Cisco, Huawei, Verizon, Applied Materials, Keysight, UC Berkley and many others to improve their item visibility.
Our headquarter is in the United States (Silicon Valley) and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia.
We have multiple vacancies within our main software development team, in Zagreb, Croatia. We are looking for passionate software engineers for developing enterprise class software.
Currently, we have a multitude of projects requiring strong understanding and ability to code in C# (.NET environment) using Microsoft Visual Studio, GIT (Visual Studio Team services known as VSO) & Microsoft SQL. Our products are hosted both in the cloud and on premise. We also have products built outside Microsoft stack using Java (Android), NodeJS and Angular so some experience or knowledge in those technologies would be an added advantage.
We are firm believers that a person’s experience and imagination are the key factors in successful resolution of any software issue or task – programming language or framework is just a necessary tool, so we invite developers from other technology stacks to apply as well.
Students with some experience outside college curriculum are also welcome to apply to this job post.
- Possess minimum 1 year experience in building web and/or mobile and/or desktop applications
- Knowledge or strong understanding of object orientated design principles
- Have excellent knowledge of Git
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with clients and colleagues regarding plans, products, issues and timelines
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging working culture
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- On-the-house coffee and snacks
- Cross-country travel for product implementation at client location (case-to-case basis)
- Exclusive access to our internal Fifa tournaments on Xbox One ⚽
- Beautiful office view on ‘Bandic’ fountains across the NSB ⛲
If this role peaks your interest, please send us your CV along with your GitHub link or examples of the code you have written..